Friday 19 April 2013

In the Moment



You never know who comes along and how they affect you. How the most random person comes along one day and changes you - helps put into perspective so much.

 
So often we struggle to find answers to problems, so often we just struggle to no end and even for no reason. We work hard towards a certain goal and no matter what we do, nothing works..... Then why is it that someone can come along and change the entire dynamic?

Make you look at the whole situation so differently, without even trying, they change your life.

Are these people meant to come into our lives, is it predetermined or is the magic truly in being able to stay in the moment and recognize it for what it is.

I realized a few things today. I am blessed, and I have so much to be grateful for, so many people to be thankful for, and so many people to thank. I am what I am only because I had what I had. Good and Bad.

So today, thank all those people and bless all those people who have affected you positively or negatively, because they came into your life to make you realise something, and change your life for the better.

Bless and be blessed, be happy and spread happiness. Take joy in the moment and be aware that every moment can change your life.

"Remember the magic of being in the moment"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment